Beach Picnic Tours
Private Beach Picnic
New for 2023! Picnic on the Beach!
Sit back and relax while enjoying the sounds of birds and breathtaking water views. Keep an eye out for the splashing of the dolphins! Enjoy shelling, birding, and more!
We provide gourmet picnic food for up to 6 guests for your private charter – $600.00 (lunch provided) – 24-hour notice required
Don’t forget -You can combine this boat tour with other activities such as a dolphin tour, shelling, or a sunset cruise – customize your trip with Bonita Boat Tours and create lasting memories with your family!
Pricing starts at only $600 for 4 hours – up to 6 people!
Private Boat Tour – Important Information
About This Trip
- Up to 4 hour private boat tour
- This activity can be combined with a sunset cruise, dolphin tour or shelling trip.
- Bonita Boat Tours is a locally owned and operated small business. We appreciate you choosing us!
- This tour/trip can have a maximum of 6 guests
- Boat sanitized between trips
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides are required to regularly wash their hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Departing from the Cocohatchee River Park Marina. Visit the ‘Directions’ page for details
- Returns to the original departure point
- Hotel pickup availability per request
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towels, sun protection, beverages
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Guests 17 and under must have a parent present
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Licensed & Insured USCG Captain
Welcome aboard the Nani Kai “Beautiful Ocean”
She is a new 22 ft. Bennington Tritoon. Made for luxurious comfort, offering shade and stability. Fully equipped with a first aid kit and life jackets.
Step Aboard the Nani Kai
Bonita Boat Tours is suited for any occasion. Passing through mangrove protected areas and into the beautiful Gulf of Mexico (weather permitting.) Dolphins, birdwatching, shelling, sunsets – or enjoy the waterfront restaurants for lunch.
Private tours are available now – come experience nature’s beauty and have fun in the sun!